Need expert advice?
Feel like you need detailed guidance for further study options?
Considered as a staple career option for many, choosing to engineer is a very satisfactory option, especially for those who have an aptitude for applied sciences and mathematics. A career in engineering needn’t be as streamlined as many suppose as there are many fields where engineers are needed.
Some top universities of Australia:
1. The University of Melbourne-flexible yet effective education, deep education in the included field and related fields as-well.
2. The University of Sydney- has top graduate employability, many majors and minors to combine for personalized education, several student clubs for extracurricular involvement.
3. UNSW Sydney – great research facilities, provide a stimulating environment, high-quality programs, impressive infrastructure.
4. the University of Technology- innovative education, diverse environment, practical programs that prepare students professionally.
1. UM- IELTS/TOEFL(6.5/75 score), minimum academic requirements(75 science), the requirement for each course varies
2. USYD- mathematics required, IELTS(6 scores)or TOEFL(96 scores),
3. UNSW-IELTS/TOEFL(7.5/105 score ), high school certificate
4. UTS-secondary education certificate ( score depending on course), IELTS/TOEFL(6.5/86 score)
1. UM: undergraduate courses- civil, electrical, structural, environmental, software, mechanical, aerospace, mechatronics engineering, and more.
Masters’ -( by course work) architectural, biochemical, chemical, electrical, mechanical, electrical with business, environmental, and aerospace engineering are some of the PG courses offered.
2. USYD: Bachelors’- aeronautical engineering, biomedical engineering, chemical and biomolecular engineering, civil engineering.
Masters’- automation and manufacturing systems, electrical, fluids, geo-mechanical, power, and more
Bachelors’ – engineering (honors)/arts, science, civil, mining, software, petroleum, electrical, renewable energy, quantum, aerospace, etc.
Masters’-systems engineering, engineering science, petroleum engineering, space engineering, mining engineering, etc.
Bachelors’- Civil, electrical, software, mechatronics, biomedical, mechanical, combined degrees and honor diplomas as well.
Masters’- engineering (advanced/extension), engineering management, environmental engineering management, professional engineering, and more.
1. UM- undergraduate courses are around $ 14500 and masters’ courses are around $30000. $68 application fees.
2. USYD-bachelors’ and masters’ fees around $32000.
3. UNSW: application fee of $ 86, the average cost of $32000 per year for undergraduate courses and around $31500 for masters’ courses.
4. UTS-bachelors’ fees around $26000 and masters’ fees around $22800