Need expert advice?
Feel like you need detailed guidance for further study options?
For those with a flair for creativity and innovation, who enjoy thinking out of the box and love to design, fashion designing might be the ideal career choice. Fashion designing involves creating clothes and accessories but also includes many aspects of the fashion industry such as marketing and management. Though a competitive industry, it can be highly rewarding if all necessary skills are possessed, especially from a revered institute.
1. Paris College of art- international institute, highly creative environment, benefits of living in Paris,
2. IFA Paris-Highly revered and accredited institute, courses offered in English and French, many international students, accommodation offered, good infrastructure, offers great career offers.
1. Paris college of art-
Undergraduates: 500-word personal statement, portfolio (10 to 20 images), and high school certificate, IELTS (above 6.5) /TOEFL (above 92)
Graduates: above information included and completed bachelors’ degree, CV / résumé.
2. IFA Paris-
For undergraduates: high school graduate, resume/CV, IELTS (above 5.5 score)/TOEFL (above 65 score), motivation letter, $150 application fee, interview, 3 recommendation letters.
Masters’ program: above information included and a bachelors’ degree in fashion designing, portfolio.
1. PCA – Bachelors’ of Fine Arts
Master of Art (MA), 1 year
Master of Fine Arts (MFA), 2 years, terminal degree
Required bachelors’ degree - BFA, BA, BSc, BID, BArch etc.
2. IFA Paris- bachelors’: fashion design and technology, fashion sustainability, fashion marketing, visual merchandising,
Masters’: Arts Contemporary Fashion Design, Global Fashion Media, Fashion Technology, fashion business, luxury brand management,
And several short courses available.
1. PCA- average semester fees are 14000 euros.
2. IFA Paris-bachelors’ is from 10000 to 15000 euros and masters’ is around 15000 euros.
1. Polimoda-world famous for fashion education, in the culturally rich city of Florence, also has 3 locations, updated technology, many courses and programs offered, the curriculum is regularly updated, high placement rate, 3 months internship offered at the end of bachelors’ degree.
2. Academia Italiana – highly qualified institute for fine arts, English courses available, 2 campuses (Rome and Florence), private and accredited university.
1. Polimoda –
Bachelors’: high school graduated, CV, portfolio, passport
Masters’: above information required an undergraduate degree or 2 years’ experience in the field.
2. Academia Italiana-
Bachelors’: international students first need to request at the embassy for pre-enrollment, proof of English proficiency, high school certificate, portfolio of 3 to 5 works.
Masters’: above requirements, bachelors’ degree, pre-enrollment application, and portfolio.
1. Polimoda – undergraduate courses: fashion art direction, fashion business, fashion design, fashion merchandising.
Masters’ courses (specialized courses): bag design, collection design, creative direction, fashion art direction, fashion brand management, fashion critique, fashion design, and many more.
2. Academia Italiana- bachelors’ courses: fashion design, interior and product design, photography and new media, graphic design, jewelry design.
Masters’ courses: fashion and textile design, fashion design and management, product design, interior design, professional photography
· Fees :
1. Polimoda- Bachelors’ is 18000 euros per year (4-year course).
Masters’ is 2800 euros for the course and lasts around 9 months.
2. Academia Italiana- Bachelors: 1300 euros as enrollment fees, 7520 yearly fees and 850 euro as yearly registration fee
Masters: The enrolment fee of 1.500 Euro for the two-year courses. Annual tuition fees are 8.150 Euros and the annual registration fee is 850 Euro. Reference--- https://www.educations.com/search/fashion-design-france/c1061-d939