- Understand various courses and career options.
- Assisting students with information related to different programs and acting as an advisor for their well-being by guiding them in the right direction for their educational advancement.
- Call and identify potential leads.
- Connecting with students and helping them with planning their future.
- Counseling students regarding the course and program selection and also preparing follow-up and monitoring progress for all the students assigned.
- Prepare, enter data into the software, and ensure its accuracy.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Responding to information requests from authorized members.
- Filling and assessing student applications.
- Prepare documents, process mail, and answer telephones.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 3 years of experience in a similar role is mandatory.
- Strong linguistics, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Focused and goal-oriented.
Why work with us?
- Exposure to working alongside multiple teams and leadership.
- Fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
- Internal mobility opportunities as we scale.
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally.
About the Company
Edumpus is one of the leading EdTech companies in our field in the area. We are an admission process-centric new age social platform that provides a multilateral user-generated communication channel between educational institutions, students, and other stakeholders of this coveted industry. Using the Edumpus Platform, students and recruitment partners can easily search and apply to 500+ educational institutions and 50,000+ programs. With our team, you can be part of India's fastest-growing organization.