- Manage executives calendars and set up meetings
- Keeping records of corporate documents and reports
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Format information for internal and external communication
- Provide administrative support to CEO
- Other responsibilities and projects as may be required
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Language and Communication skill
- Organizational and Time management skill
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Should be flexible in working hours
Why work with us?
- Exposure to working alongside multiple teams and leadership.
- Fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
- Internal mobility opportunities as we scale.
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally.
About the Company
Edumpus is one of the leading EdTech companies in our field in the area. We are an admission process-centric new age social platform that provides a multilateral user-generated communication channel between educational institutions, students, and other stakeholders of this coveted industry. Using the Edumpus Platform, students and recruitment partners can easily search and apply to 500+ educational institutions and 50,000+ programs. With our team, you can be part of India's fastest-growing organization