React Native Developer Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
React Native Developer Requirements:
- Strong experience in React Native development.
- Should have an idea of finding the time complexity of a particular algorithm.
- Good at writing maintainable, reusable, and scalable code.
- Experience in dealing with React Native and Flutter.
- Exposure to any native platform like Android or IOS.
- Basic experience in Node Js backend environment.