Need expert advice?
Feel like you need detailed guidance for further study options?
MBA is a very popular course among business student enthusiasts. For immense corporate growth, a management degree is an added weapon which you can use for promotions and higher positions in your career. MBA in UK adds more recognition to your degree and qualification. Your knowledge, experience as well as career prospects will broaden if you pursue an MBA abroad. MBA in UK is a 12-21 months masters program which is offered by more than 130 business schools in UK.
Why MBA Abroad?
MBA in UK for international students is a huge investment in terms of both your money and time. Then why make the wrong choice in terms of the place where you want to do the MBA. Pursuing masters in an international country will allow you to see things from a different perspective. It will have a different identity when you will enter the industry.
Cost of Living for International Students
It is very important to be aware of the cost and expenses that you are going to incur if you pursue an MBA in UK. Here is some average cost which you should consider before finalizing your decision to pursue an MBA in UK.
The average on-campus rent cost of the hostel will lie between the range of 450 GBP to 1200 GBP.
The average monthly cost of the following items are:
- Food - 200 GBP
- Gas and electricity - 60 GBP
- Stationary and textbook - 40 GBP
- Clothing - 75 GBP
- Mobile phone and internet - 70 GBP
- Laundry - 25 GBP
Apart from these costs, the rest of the expenses will be according to your lifestyle and spending customs.
Scholarship and Financial Aids for MBA abroad
Scholarships are a great way to finance your studies with your academic achievements and capabilities. There are numerous scholarships and financial aids available for Indian students who wish to pursue an MBA in UK. Some of the recommended scholarships are:
- Global Study Award by the British Council.
- The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships-University of Cambridge.
- BrokerFish International Student Scholarship granted by Broker Fish.
- Go Clean Scholarship by Alltoiletmatters.com.
- The Financial Sumo Educational Scholarship Program presented by Financial Sumo.
- GREAT Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships
- Hornby Scholarships 2018
- Chevening Scholarship
- Oxford India Centre Scholarship
- University of East Anglia Scholarships
- Education Grants by Tata Trusts
- Academy Asia Senior Fellowship
- Inlaks Scholarships
- Felix Scholarships
- Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships
- The Gates Cambridge Scholarships
Advantages of Studying MBA in UK
MBA in UK is associated with surpassing benefits. Not two or three benefits but infinite benefits. At every step in your journey of studying MBA in UK, you will encounter more and more advantages. Some of them are listed below:
- The infrastructure of the business schools is incorporated with the cutting edge technology of this modern era.
- The Research Excellence Framework has stated in their survey that 30% of the UK’s universities have world-leading research facilities.
- MBA from the reputed universities of UK has gained worldwide recognition. Students get an excellent placement with these reputed degrees.
- Students get an opportunity to build their connections with top industry experts with the help of alumni and the faculty of the university.
- Also, in some universities, MBA is only one year program which means that you are saving your money and time and getting rewarded with a master degree like MBA.
- The quality of education that the universities provide is excellent at low cost. This is the most appealing feature of MBA in UK.
- You will gain key to the lock of the exceptional network and employment opportunities.
Top Universities for MBA in UK
The best 10 universities for MBA in UK for international students are listed below:
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- University of Warwick
- University College London
- University of Bristol
- University of Bath
- Lancaster University
- City, University of London
- Durham University